The powerful yet flexible Rotobrush® easily cleans all types of air duct construction (e.g. flex ducts, round metal ducts, square metals ducts, and fiberboard) including right angle turns, reducers and multiple bends found in most types of duct systems.
In addition to normal accumulations of dust and dirt found in all homes with air ducts, there are several other factors that can increase the need for regular HVAC system cleaning:
- Occupants with allergies or asthma
- Cigarette or cigar smoke
- Water contamination or damage to the home or HVAC system
- Home renovation or remodeling projects
- Some occupants are more sensitive to these contaminants than others
- Allergy and asthma sufferers, as well as young children and the elderly, tend to be more susceptible to the types of poor indoor air quality that air duct cleaning can help address